- NVR appliance or a 64-bit OS from the Files section below
- Intel Atom D2500 CPU
- 100GB HDD
- 4GB RAM
- Google Chrome
- 500GB HDD or larger
- All Linux commands below are for the NVR appliance and Debian 7. Different Linux distributions will have slightly different commands.
- Updating from a UniFi Video installation prior to 3.3.0 might take an hour or longer, depending on the amount of recordings in the database. To get up and running immediately, perform a clean install instead of upgrading.
- Your Ubiquiti Account (SSO) is the same account you use to login to the community forum. If you want to use a different account for UniFi Video, first log out of the community before setting up UniFi Video for cloud access.
- When adding a new camera, your camera password will be reset and configurable under NVR Settings. Username remains the same.
- Systems that are not the hardware NVR (airVision-C or UVC-NVR) should have some form of an NTP daemon installed.
- Email and push alert enable/disable settings are now per-user instead of being system-wide. Alert settings can be found under the “Alerts” tab of each configured user.
- Windows: Run Installer as Administrator
- Hardware NVR/Linux Install via apt:
apt-get update; apt-get upgrade; apt-get clean
- Hardware NVR/Debian Install manual installation (other Linux files are linked at the bottom of this post, simply change the URL and filename to the appropriate operating system):wget http://dl.ubnt.com/firmwares/unifi-video/3.7.3/unifi-video_3.7.3-Debian7_amd64.debsudo dpkg -i unifi-video_3.7.3-Debian7_amd64.deb
- Visit https://video.ubnt.com using Chrome from a computer on the same network as your UniFi Video installation.
- Connect to your NVR locally (over HTTPS using the server’s IP address on port 7443), then click ‘Connect To My Ubiquiti Account’ under NVR Settings.
Upgraded to 184.108.40.206 - Improve stability on Windows platform
Harden install scripts against local system chown symlink following attacks
No longer create temporary files on disk for camera snapshots
Sanitize logging of exception messages to prevent newline injections in log files
airvision.jar is no longer writable by unifi-video user for increased security
Set temporary file and folder permissions to 0600
- Fixed loss of server information after database restoration
- Set minimum Space To Retain value to 40GB for new NVR/UFV installation, can be lowered to 10GB if needed. Upgraded systems are unaffected.
- Fix RTMP regression found in 3.7.1 / 3.7.2
- Fix shorter motion recording caused after camera disconnection
- Deprecate upgrade from AirVision 2 installations
- Schedules are only visible to the user that created them
- Non administrative users are shown the alerts tab but they cannot configure their alerts
- If not using Cloud login, please check this article for required open ports and customizing ports.
- NVR appliance & Debian 7.0 x64
- Ubuntu 14.04 x64
- Ubuntu 16.04 x64
- Windows 7/8/8.1 x64**
- iOS (iOS App Build 1.1.5+ required)
- Android (Android App Build 1.1.3+ required)
- UVC (Gen 2) Camera Firmware (3.7.0)
- UVC (Gen 3) Camera Firmware (3.7.0)
***Cloud functionality is peer-to-peer. All video is encrypted and not stored on our servers.****These are the only officially supported Windows operating systems