apt源重新上线，请点击 这里 获得更多的信息。
- NVR appliance or a 64-bit OS from the Files section below
- Intel Atom D2500 CPU
- 100GB HDD
- 4GB RAM
- Google Chrome
- 500GB HDD or larger
- airCam (gen1) cameras are not supported in 3.2+. Please stick to the 3.1.x chain if you have airCams.
- All Linux commands below are for the NVR appliance and Debian 7. Different Linux distributions will have slightly different commands.
- Updating from a UniFi Video installation prior to 3.3.0 might take an hour or longer, depending on the amount of recordings in the database. To get up and running immediately, perform a clean install instead of upgrading.
- Your Ubiquiti Account (SSO) is the same account you use to login to the community forum. If you want to use a different account for UniFi Video, first log out of the community before setting up UniFi Video for cloud access.
- When adding a new camera, your camera password will be reset and configurable under NVR Settings. Username remains the same.
- RTSP stream URLs have changed from 3.1.x.
- Systems that are not the hardware NVR (airVision-C or UVC-NVR) should have some form of an NTP daemon installed.
- Windows: Run Installer as Administrator
- Hardware NVR/Linux Install via apt:
apt-get update; apt-get upgrade; apt-get clean
- Hardware NVR/Debian Install manual installation (other Linux files are linked at the bottom of this post, simply change the URL and filename to the appropriate operating system): wget http://dl.ubnt.com/firmwares/unifi-video/3.7.0/unifi-video_3.7.0~Debian7_amd64.debsudo dpkg -i unifi-video_3.7.0~Debian7_amd64.deb
- Visit https://video.ubnt.com using Chrome from a computer on the same network as your UniFi Video installation.
- Connect to your NVR locally (over HTTPS using the server’s IP address on port 7443), then click ‘Connect To My Ubiquiti Account’ under NVR Settings.
- New firmware version 3.7.0
- Fix for camera disconnection during authentication
- Upgraded Dropbear to 2016.74
- Improved connectivity between controller and camera
- Persist Magic Zoom setting after power cycle
- WebUI fixing incorrect uptime
- WebUI fix ICR Sensitivity malfunction
- Fixed RTSP losing frame at high bitrate setting
- Fixed memory leak in HTTP module
- Improved timesync between camera and UFV controller
- Reverted prevention of IR toggle triggered motion recording implementation as it needs reworking
- Fix for CVE-2016-10229
- Added HTTPS support
- Upgraded to version 1.0.14
- Fix DTLS ingest bug for WebRTC
- Partial IPv6 support for WebRTC (experimental)
- Fix for EMS shutdown, causing upgrade issues
Fixed stale image issue affecting motion alert emails on iOS
Note cloud-generated motion alert emails will not display the motion snapshot in the message body currently. A fix on the cloud side is required. Cloud will be updated at the time of 3.7.0GA release.
Local email alerts will display the motion snapshot in the message body.
Improved camera management to better handle disconnections during camera initialization
Fixed issue with live streaming after backup restoration
Fixed issue with duplicate cameras appearing after backup restoration
Improved Backend payload validation and error reporting
API Key generation using Secure Random and increased length to 32
Added to HTTPS support for camera file download
Updated file permissions to Owner-Only Read/Write for various critical files (key/trust store, backup files, certificates,…)
Integrated camera/controller time sync interval change
Fixed duplicate Item Exception to show which item is duplicated
Updated system file descriptor limit to avoid “Too many files opened” error
Addressed and resolved select cloud connection issues
Fixed available updates, showing older revisions
Added support for importing custom certificates (experimental)
Stop unifi-video service
In system.properties add ufv.custom.certs.enable=true
Create a /srv/unifi-video/certificates folder accessible to unifi-video
Copy the key and cert files in certificates folder: they must be named:
ufv-server.cert.der (cert file)
ufv-server.key.der (private key file)
Start unifi-video service
The private key file is RSA PKCS8 encoded and cert file is X509 binary format
When the controller detects the flag is set and the cert/key files are present it will load these in a new keystore instead of generating its own.
The cert/key files in the certificates folder are removed, once imported in the key store.
Updated EMS service to use Secure websocket
Implemented truststore to store trusted server certificates
- User group permissions automatically select any other prerequisite permissions, recording permissions persist
- Fixed refresh snapshot request returning 404 when multiple cameras selected
- Fixed duplicate ‘Off’ values in Distortion Settings dropdown
- Hide sensitivity dropdown for manually selected ‘On’ or ‘Off’ IR states
- Fixed LiveView Video quality settings
- Fixed firmware upgrade camera list when going from Alerts page
- Fixed Recording schedule deletion (edited)
- Fixed error 404 in LiveView when adding/using UVC-Pro
- “Update Available” links directly to firmware tab
- Replaced Insufficient bandwidth pop-up with Low bandwidth overlay indicator.
- NVR image will show only for NVR Appliances. Blank otherwise.
- Made email and push notification toggles independent. Push and email notification schedules are still mirrored.
- Bulk lock/unlock of recordings
- Improved Alerts Page (bulk deletion of alerts)
- Added show/hide toggle on password fields
- Improved User settings (password change is optional for Edits, duplicate users error reporting,…)
- Improved camera status when managing/un-managing
- Only SuperAdmin can backup configuration. Restore only possible if UniFi Video install is reset to default
- If you restore from a backup, you will likely get a 400 error if/when attempting to set anything under Settings main page
- When setting up alerts for a specific User, you may get an initial warning that alerts are not globally enabled even when they are. Click the link which will bring you to the global configuration alerts enabling, then go back to Alerts settings for the specific user and you’ll be able to enable/disable as desired
- Schedules are only visible to the user that created them
- Non administrative users are shown the alerts tab but they cannot configure their alerts
If not using Cloud login, please check this article for required open ports and customizing ports.
- NVR appliance & Debian 7.0 x64
- Ubuntu 14.04 x64
- Ubuntu 16.04 x64
- Windows 7/8/8.1 x64**
- iOS (iOS App Build 1.1.5+ required)
- Android (Android App Build 1.1.3+ required)
- UVC (Gen 2) Camera Firmware (3.7.0)
- UVC (Gen 3) Camera Firmware (3.7.0)
*Cloud functionality is peer-to-peer. All video is encrypted and not stored on our servers.
**These are the only officially supported Windows operating systems