- NVR appliance or a 64-bit OS from the Files section below
- Intel Atom D2500 CPU
- 100GB HDD
- 2GB RAM - Linux
- 4GB RAM - Windows
- Google Chrome
- 500GB HDD
- 4GB RAM
- airCam (gen1) cameras are not supported in 3.2+. Please stick to the 3.1.x chain if you have airCams.
- All Linux commands below are for the NVR appliance and Debian 7. Different Linux distributions will have slightly different commands.
- Updating from a UniFi Video installation prior to 3.3.0 might take an hour or longer, depending on the amount of recordings in the database. To get up and running immediately, perform a clean install instead of upgrading.
- Your Ubiquiti Account (SSO) is the same account you use to login to the community forum. If you want to use a different account for UniFi Video, first log out of the community before setting up UniFi Video for cloud access.
- When adding a new camera, your camera password will be reset and configurable under NVR Settings. Username remains the same.
- RTSP stream URLs have changed from 3.1.x.
- Systems that are not the hardware NVR (airVision-C or UVC-NVR) should have some form of an NTP daemon installed.
- Windows: Run Installer as Administrator
- Linux: wget http://dl.ubnt.com/firmwares/unifi-video/3.5.2/unifi-video_3.5.2~Debian7_amd64.debsudo dpkg -i unifi-video_3.5.2~Debian7_amd64.deb
Cloud SetupNew Installations
- Visit https://video.ubnt.com using Chrome from a computer on the same network as your UniFi Video installation.
- Connect to your NVR locally (over HTTPS using the server’s IP address on port 7443), then click ‘Connect To My Ubiquiti Account’ under NVR Settings.
- Controller: Fix UniFi Video service crash on Windows when using mobile app
- Controller: Improved I/O buffer usage on Windows platforms using external storage
- Camera: Fix camera disconnection after G2 Micro upgrade from firmware older than 3.4.0
Port Forwarding/Custom PortsIf not using Cloud login, please check this article for required open ports and customizing ports.
- NVR appliance & Debian 7.0 x64
- Ubuntu 12.04 x64
- Ubuntu 14.04 x64
- Windows 7/8/8.1 x64**
- iOS (iOS App Build 1.1.5+ required)
- Android (Android App Build 1.1.3+ required)
- UVC (Gen 2) Camera Firmware
- UVC (Gen 3) Camera Firmware
*Cloud functionality is peer-to-peer. All video is encrypted and not stored on our servers.**These are the only officially supported Windows operating systems