The ER-X / ER-X-SFP / EP-R6 has more limited storage, and in some cases, an upgrade may fail due to not enough space. If this happens, remove the old backup image first (using " delete system image " CLI command, see here for more details) before doing an upgrade.
More details can be found in the release notes below. Please give it a try if you are interested in the new features/changes to help us test them so that we can get the release out sooner! Thanks very much!
- [UNMS] - Add support for UNMS v1.0
- [Dnsmasq] - Improve speed of dnsmasq configuration during initial boot.
- [FactoryReset] - Add eth9 LED blinking when doing factory reset on ER-10X .
- [TechSupport] - Add more IPSec info to tech-support file.
- [Bootloader] - Upgrade bootloader automatically for those ERs that have backup bootloader partition ( ER-8 , ERPro-8 , ER-8-XG ).
ER-X, ER-10X, ER-X-SFP and EP-R6